Volunteers enhance the experience of our patients and their families by providing a special touch and friendly smile.
Volunteers at the Nylen Cancer Center provide the following services:
- Make coffee in the lobby area
- Offer beverages in the lobby area and visit with patients and families
- Push the snack cart in the chemo room and offer beverages and snacks to chemo patients
- Restock and organize Wig Boutique and Education center
- Administrative duties such as letter folding and envelope stuffing
We welcome anyone who is willing to give their time to help provide an exceptional experience to our patients, their family and other caregivers.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, fill out the Volunteer Application and return it to the Cancer Center. Someone will then be in touch with you to schedule an interview.