HomeGiving and DonationsIndependent Fundraising Event
Thank you for your interest in supporting the June E. Nylen Cancer Center with your fundraiser.
We are so grateful for people like you who want to help us better serve our patients and families. Efforts like yours provide mammogram and colonoscopy screenings for the underserved, wigs, hats and turbans for our patients, non-medical financial assistance, new technology, research, and other services.
In an effort to assist you with making your event successful and fun and to maintain a positive position in our community, it is necessary for our Fund Development and Marketing Staff to review your plans. Therefore, we ask that you read the following guidelines carefully, then download and complete the Independent Fundraising Guideline form below, and return it to us as soon as possible.
Again, we thank you for all that you are doing to support our mission. We are truly grateful and humbled by your time, talent and treasure!
June E. Nylen Cancer Center Responsibilities
June E. Nylen Cancer Center agrees to perform the following duties for your event:
• Consultation/Idea sharing
• One Facebook post per week on the June E. Nylen Cancer Center’s Facebook page
• One press release (1-3 weeeks prior to your event)
• Posted on calendar of events for patients and staff
• Listed in our Newsletter (published bi-annual)
• Published to staff
• If requested, we will share photos of your event on our Facebook page
• If requested, 1-2 June E. Nylen Cancer Center staff will attend your event
• If requested, will provide photo opportunity at check presentation
June E. Nylen Cancer Center will not share patient lists or event lists. There is to be no soliciting of our patients by the event organization/individual, we will share with our staff.